Committee meeting 10 Jan (Wed) [EXT]
Hi, Happy New Year, I hope you had a relaxing break and that the return to work doesn’t make it feel like too distant a memory. We have a Committee meeting on Wednesday (Midday). It will be in the Sawston Room (EBI South) and on-line as usual, it would be great to have you join us. The agenda is available here. There are lots of exciting things for 2024, and a few things of the other sort! (But all the more important for being boring and uninteresting… like the Constitution. If you would like the GCSSC to still exist by Christmas please take 10-15 minutes to read it through, add any comments or identify any gaps that might come back to bite us.) I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday All the best, David
Morning Everyone and a Happy New Year to you all ! Apologies but I have a meeting at 11.30am today and therefore am highly unlikely to be able to attend our committee meeting at midday. I will endeavour to catch up with events/meeting minutes in due course. Wishing everyone a good 2024 ! Best wishes Neil From: david@ebi.ac.uk <david@ebi.ac.uk> Sent: 08 January 2024 11:46 To: Gcssc-Committee <gcssc-committee@wellcomegenomecampus.org>; Sybilla Corbett <scorbett@ebi.ac.uk>; Haoyu Niu <hn7@sanger.ac.uk> Subject: [Gcssc-committee] Committee meeting 10 Jan (Wed) [EXT] Hi, Happy New Year, I hope you had a relaxing break and that the return to work doesn’t make it feel like too distant a memory. We have a Committee meeting on Wednesday (Midday). It will be in the Sawston Room (EBI South) and on-line as usual, it would be great to have you join us. The agenda is available here [docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1Fd5p-2DmqM1DDDCNsKfQVbzPzx1UtX3OI8wyojTny1wuk_edit&d=DwMFaQ&c=D7ByGjS34AllFgecYw0iC6Zq7qlm8uclZFI0SqQnqBo&r=ddUoBGpjms6yKETFsmcxBwZYMDpGsJusGDGXQ-3dJ_fGIcTb7ZI27U7JccwR2mzH&m=v30mlxeN8O_YwvriwT509u6eUbHS6JLPS40u37O3yvmTmrXZlHTOEP4MU4JTl5nc&s=oZcD67H8pxX4jG_ROPTJW6mFqkSEszPHXv6r6ZWbGvw&e=>. There are lots of exciting things for 2024, and a few things of the other sort! (But all the more important for being boring and uninteresting… like the Constitution [docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1-5FKbh-5FB77AgoAuUQIYkQHqrieoPuPn-2D-5Fo_edit-23heading-3Dh.gjdgxs&d=DwMFaQ&c=D7ByGjS34AllFgecYw0iC6Zq7qlm8uclZFI0SqQnqBo&r=ddUoBGpjms6yKETFsmcxBwZYMDpGsJusGDGXQ-3dJ_fGIcTb7ZI27U7JccwR2mzH&m=v30mlxeN8O_YwvriwT509u6eUbHS6JLPS40u37O3yvmTmrXZlHTOEP4MU4JTl5nc&s=bdx0t5smyQpZE2oQYmzDCIhOeAKoa8i3AEDrF8lSR0A&e=>. If you would like the GCSSC to still exist by Christmas please take 10-15 minutes to read it through, add any comments or identify any gaps that might come back to bite us.) I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday All the best, David
participants (2)
-
david@ebi.ac.uk -
Neil Marriott