Dear Lorraine I have now retired as a Parish Councillor (after some 22 years) so hope you have Ceri on your list as I can no longer update you on Hinxton Parish matters. However I will be interested to join the zoom, if I may, and learn of any wildlife updates. A barn owl has been evident over the fields behind Hinxton; we seem to be missing swallows, but some butterflies numbers have been good. thanks Steve --- Dr. Steve Trudgill Emeritus Fellow Robinson College Cambridge CB3 9AN 01223 339100 On 2020-06-29 14:19, Lorraine Moore wrote:
Dear All
I hope you are all keeping well and safe.
We rescheduled the Wetlands Conservation Group Walkround to Tuesday 21st July 2020; although it will not be possible to physically walkround, would you be prepared to attend the meeting by Zoom conference call?
If everyone is able and willing to meet via Zoom on Tuesday 21st July 2020, I will set up the call, then send the invite with call details and Agenda.
Please could you let me know whether you would be happy to meet via Zoom?
Many thanks & best wishes
Lorraine
Lorraine Moore
Estates and Facilities
Hinxton Hall Ltd
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Telephone: (01223) 492303
-----Original Appointment----- From: Lorraine Moore <lorraine.moore@sanger.ac.uk> Sent: 20 February 2020 09:07 To: Lorraine Moore; 'wetlandscommittee@sanger.ac.uk' Cc: Sarah Burgess; Lee Outhwaite; Eve Coomber; Iain Webb; Laura Osborne; Andrew Knights Subject: Wetlands Conservation Group Walkround When: 21 July 2020 13:00-14:00 (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London. Where: Wetlands
Rescheduled from 12th May to 21st July due to Covid-19.
Rescheduled time to follow on from the Wetlands Guided Walk.
Now to meet at the Wetlands Bridge at 1pm noon _______________________________________________ Wetlandscommittee mailing list Wetlandscommittee@sanger.ac.uk https://publists.sanger.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/wetlandscommittee